Due to an ever-increasing and unmanageable volume of spam comments incoming to the Wenner-Gren blog, we have decided to institute a new policy regarding commenting on our posts. Though we regret having to move to a registration-based system, at the moment this is the only feasible course of action to stave off the tide of junk.
To leave a comment:
- click on “Blog Login” on the menu bar
- click on the “Register” link beneath the WordPress login prompt
- enter a unique username and an active e-mail account
- a password will be sent to the e-mail account you provide
- return to the login prompt, enter your username and password and submit your comment
- your comment will be posted after verification by the blog editor
Thanks for your interest, and patience.